Legat Architects is searching for a studio coordinator to lead our Quad Cities office in Moline, Illinois. Legat is a leading architectural design practice with six studios based in the Midwest region. We are hiring an experienced studio coordinator with thoughtful communication and organizational skills to help us keep growing. If you are energetic, dedicated, and ambitious, Legat is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Assist studio director and Quad Cities team as needed
- Create, prepare, and deliver reports to various departments
- Receive and forward communications to different staff and departments
- Coordinate lunch presentations
- Organize meetings
- Complete and track contracts for studio director and president
- Perform clerical duties, such as mail distribution, filing, answering phone calls, inner-office and external shipments, and responding to emails
- Work with accounting departments to process invoices, make payments, and track receipts
Ensure conference rooms and other meeting spaces are prepared prior to use
- Associate’s degree in office administration may be preferred
- 2 – 5 years experience for entry-level positions
- Intermediate level of experience with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Bluebeam experience a plus
- Familiarity with office equipment, such as fax machines, copy machines, and phone systems
- Comfort using business email system (i.e., Microsoft Outlook)
- Highly organized and able to create an organized and easy-to-follow system for others
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and duties
- Independently motivated, with the ability to take on tasks and duties without immediate direction
- Strong communication skills
Come and see if we might be a good fit for each other.
Please submit a cover letter with explanation of how you meet the requirements, along with a resume to careersHR@legat.com. Clearly indicate the subject in the heading of the email. Legat Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering flexible hours, a flexible benefit schedule, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan.