Addison Early Learning Center
New early learning center emphasizes education through play
Addison School District 4 had difficulty meeting early childhood education demands in the face of projected growth.
The new Early Learning Center, designed to pique children’s curiosity, not only expands the district’s preschool and early childhood programs, but also allows the district to open up full-day kindergarten at all its schools.
- Safe welcome area stimulates curiosity and allows children to interact while parents talk with teachers
- Pull-out areas promote collaboration outside of classrooms
- Integrated Therapy Rooms function as observation areas and conference space
- Large motor skills rooms allow for exercise
- Outdoor classrooms improve focus and encourage exploration