Physical Education Center Expansion/Renovation
New facility supports athletic programs, provides fitness venue for students and community members, reduces energy consumption
Upgrades transform an undersized, poorly-lit PE facility built in the 1980s into a light-filled community recreation center and student athlete training space.
- Curtain wall fills entry with light during the day and draws attention to internal activity at night
- Clerestory windows bring natural light into new varsity weight and locker rooms
- Skylights illuminate corridor and custom wood display cases
- Sloped skylights bring natural light into fitness area
- Second floor overlooks large new lobby creating visual connection between upper and lower levels