Outdated space reinvented as technology-rich, user-friendly environment
A makeover changes a dated library into a contemporary, inviting media center with accessible technology and zones for group projects and individual study. The 19,000-square-foot project, along with other campus improvements and enhanced marketing efforts, led to a 14% increase in student enrollment over the previous year.
- Improved access to technology through open computer labs, information literacy lab, and wireless technology
- More group study rooms for students and community members
- Cyber café encourages library as a true campus destination point
- Art gallery showcases student work
- Academic resource room for faculty and staff