Generations at Neighbors
Additions and renovations bring new short-term care and expanded long-term care options
The Generations at Neighbors rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility had changed little since it was built in the 1970s.
Over 50,000 square feet in expansions and upgrades support Generations at Neighbors’ new short-term rehab program, create more gathering areas for residents and family members, and improve caregiver efficiency.
- Earth tones, bright colors, and warm materials create a “country cottage” feel
- Artwork features regional highlights
- Faux framing wood on ceiling and luxury vinyl tile with wood tones add rustic appeal
- Skylights fill main waiting area and corridor gathering zones with natural light
- Ice cream parlor/internet café encourages resident/family gatherings
- New physical therapy room triples the size of the old one
- New short-term rehab unit with 22 resident rooms
- Expanded/renovated Alzheimer’s and dementia care unit
- Outdoor courtyards with landscaping, paths, and benches