Generations at Applewood
Expansion brings short-term care to Generations at Applewood community
The Chicago Southland region has a growing need for facilities where people can recover after their hospital stays. A 30-bed addition allows Generations at Applewood in Matteson to offer short-term rehabilitation services to south suburban Chicago and beyond.
- Color palette of white, beige, tan, and chocolate provides neutral backdrop and draws attention to brighter walls and furniture fabrics within rooms
- Design fills in previously u-shaped building to create two courtyards
- Wellness & Fitness Center doubles size of previous physical therapy room
- Activities of daily living spaces expand occupational therapy offerings
- Renovations create on-site dialysis and double size of main dining room for all residents